also i’m on day 2 of not wearing a bra under a form fitting shirt and my boobs feel wonderful and free
I’m having a really lovely day.
- I slept HARD until 4 this morning. And then I got to just lay there with R and the puppy until R got up for work.
- Riley and I headed out before the sun had risen so we got to see that. Did almost 4 miles together and then had breakfast together.
- Then I showered and put on coconut oil :) Riley loves to lick it off me, which I guess defeats the purpose, but I don’t care.
- I went to Kroger, Big Lots, and CVS to pick up some stuff for the night I have planned with R. When he gets home we are going to drink beer and look at houses, play cards, have dinner (blackened chicken in spinach alfredo fettuccini, brussel sprouts, roasted green peppers), take Riley for a walk, and then watch movies.
- I left Riley out of the kennel and I was gone for more than an hour and she didn’t potty or chew anything up!
- I got some homework done and cleaned the house. I’m gonna work on my manuscript for a couple of hours and then enjoy a beer and Barbara Kingsolver.
Hi. I just woke up after sleeping in and it was glorious for my soul. Now I clean, which is also glorious. Happy Friday :)
My day yesterday. Sorry I didn’t get a picture of the sunset, but I’ll be back there to house sit. It’s nearing midnight and I’m exhausted but I want to finish this spreadsheet. We will see how that goes…
I found a cool new road! Always exciting to run new places. Now I’m gonna be late to class.
Today was: field work 6-12, lab prep til 1, home for a quick lunch and apartment cleaning, back to school for lab work 3-7, now home to work. Whew.
"it’s about who you miss at 2 in the afternoon when you’re busy, not 2 in the morning when you’re lonely."
I do not use the word home lightly.
So when I sigh it into the crook of your neck,
Believe that your spine is a timber frame,
Your kiss a welcome mat,
And your enveloping arms my front door